Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Son's Photography Class


All characters in this story that participate in adult sexual activity,
or view adult sexual activity are at least 18 years old.

It is Wednesday morning about 10 o'clock in the morning when the bus
from the Junior College arrives with my son's photography class.

Andy suggested to his instructor that they make a "field trip" out to
the country and take pictures of me swimming in our pond.

The bus stops down by the barn, then the students start exiting one by
one. I am excited about being the center of attention for about thirty
of these handsome boys and girls, so I run over to greet them.

Andy introduces his pretty female instructor to me "Mom, this is
Kathy." She holds my hand and says "Oh Mrs Adams, you are just as
beautiful as your son described you. Thin, long blond hair and very
nice legs."

I reply to her "Thank you Kathy. I decided to dress like a girl
hiking in the woods by herself, so that is why I am wearing my hiking
boots, khaki shorts, white T-shirt and this backpack."

Kathy asks "Where is the pond your son told me about?", so I tell her
"It is down over there by those trees, so if you want, just have your
class follow behind me and take pictures while we walk in that
direction."

She tells me that sounds good, so she instructs the class to start
taking pictures as I walk away from them.

I hear the students behind me taking a few photos, and one of the guys
says "Andy, your Mom is smoking hot!"

When I arrive at the pond, I take my backpack off and toss it onto the
picnic table, then turn around a make a few poses while the students
continue snapping pictures.

After a few seconds, I sit on the bench and take my boots and socks off
then stand up. With my back to the students, I pull my T-shirt over my
head, push my shorts down and walked naked into the cool, clear water of
the pond.

When the water is up to about my knees, I turn around to face the
students and run my fingers through my hair.

Kathy says "Nice! Very nice Mrs Adams! You are a natural model!"

I tell her "Thanks!", then turn around and dive in the water. I swim
around for a little bit, then walk over to the picnic table and get
the "beach towel" out of my backpack.

I spread the towel out over the sand, then lay down on it while the
students take more photos of me.

After a couple of minutes, Kathy says "You know Mrs Adams, it would be
great of one of the guys here pose with you. Would that be okay with
you?"

I tell her I would be delighted, so she looks around at all of the
students for a few seconds, then says "Well, I think it would be better
if Andy posed with his Mother to avoid any legal problems that may
arise in the future."

Andy replies "I am not going to pose naked with my Mom! What would
happen if my cock got hard? I would never hear the end of this!"

A few of the guys surround Andy, take his camera away, then push him
in my direction.

As he reluctantly walks towards me, Kathy instructs me to get to my
feet and let Andy put his arms around me.

Andy puts his muscular arms around, then Kathy tells us to act like we
are kissing. My son an I touch our lips together for a few seconds,
then Kathy says "You two can do better than that! Remember, you are
acting for the camera! Act like you both love each other and kiss
passionately!"

I reach up with both my hands, grasp the back of Andy's head and give
him a really good kiss. When we are done, I whisper to him "Don't be
shy in front of these people honey. They don't know we have been having
sex together every day for the past six months. Just relax and keep
mildly protesting during the rest of the session, so we can get some
great pictures of us for our family photo album."

This time, Andy and I really put on a show for the students. He slides
his hands down my back and grasps my naked ass cheeks while I grind my
pussy into his crotch.

After a couple of minutes, I break our kiss and say to Kathy "How about
if I act like I am getting ready to suck this young mans cock?"

She replies "Mrs Adams, you read my mind! I was going to ask if you
two would do a little something more erotic, but decided that I better
not. Go ahead and do some more acting for the students!"

That is all the encouragement that I needed! I immediately drop down to
my knees, yank Andy's shorts down and begin stroking his cock back and
forth.

After a few seconds, I hear one of the girl students say "Oh my God,
look at the size of that monster! Jesus fucking Christ it's big!"

Kathy interrupts me and says "You are doing a great job of acting Mrs
Adams! Drop your arms down to your sides now please, then look up
into Andy's eyes while his hard cock is about an inch away from your
lips!"

I do as she says while the students move closer and take more photos.

Kathy then says "Mrs Adams, open your mouth as wide as you can now,
and move your head forwards so we can get pictures of the head of his
cock positioned just past your front teeth!"

I hold that pose for a few seconds, then suddenly close my lips around
Andy's cock and start sucking on it.

I hear a gasp from the students as their cameras are clicking wildly
away!

Kathy panics slightly and says "Okay Mrs Adams, you can stop your
acting now! This is all we have time for today!"

Andy ignores her and grabs the back of my head with both his hands and
begins ramming his cock inside my mouth!

After a couple of minutes, I push Andy away from me, then lay down on
the towel. Andy gets on his knees between my legs, grabs his cock and
plunges it inside my pussy!

He begins to fuck the shit out of me while the students stand around
us and continue taking pictures.

One of the male students yells "Fuck, my camera is full and won't take
any more pictures! Does anybody have an extra memory card? Please,
someone say yes!"

I am especially excited being fucked by my own son while all thirty of
these students are crowded around us taking pictures!

After about five minutes, Tommy suddenly stops the feeling of cock
erupting sperm inside me triggers an orgasm. I scream "Oh my God! Jesus
fucking Christ! Oh God! Oh Jesus!"

Tommy waits for a few seconds to catch is breath, then pulls his cock
out of me and stands up. As he helps me to my feet, the students start
whistling and applauding. Andy and I thank them, then we put our
clothes back on.

Back at the bus, the students have all gotten onboard and I am talking
with Kathy. I give her a quick kiss, then grasp her hand and say "How
about you bring your class over next Wednesday at the same time, and we
do a photo session with you and me?'

A few of the guys overheard what I said and start chanting "Next
Wednesday! Next Wednesday! Next Wednesday!"

Kathy replies "Well, I think the class approves of your suggestion!
See you then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment